Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage not syncing anymore

I used to see the same messages on both my iPhone and iPad but that is no longer the case. I didn’t change anything. The phone number listed on my iPad is my cellular data phone number for my iPad rather than my iPhone number. Should I replace it with my iPhone number?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 7:56 PM

slainson Said:

"iMessage not syncing anymore: I used to see the same messages on both my iPhone and iPad but that is no longer the case. I didn’t change anything. The phone number listed on my iPad is my cellular data phone number for my iPad rather than my iPhone number. Should I replace it with my iPhone number?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging. Perhaps there is a glitch on their system? Or perhaps you are not close enough to have a signal.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 7:56 PM in response to slainson

slainson Said:

"iMessage not syncing anymore: I used to see the same messages on both my iPhone and iPad but that is no longer the case. I didn’t change anything. The phone number listed on my iPad is my cellular data phone number for my iPad rather than my iPhone number. Should I replace it with my iPhone number?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging. Perhaps there is a glitch on their system? Or perhaps you are not close enough to have a signal.

iMessage not syncing anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.