Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help me find my iphone

Please help me find my iphone please!!!!!!!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 9:48 PM

Namdar1134 Said:

"help me find my iphone: Please help me find my iphone please!!!!!!! i am trying to locate my iphone what is wrong with you guys how many times do i need to repeat myself."

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone:

For Find My, Go Here: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

What Else to Try:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone a Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 9:48 PM in response to Namdar1134

Namdar1134 Said:

"help me find my iphone: Please help me find my iphone please!!!!!!! i am trying to locate my iphone what is wrong with you guys how many times do i need to repeat myself."

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone:

For Find My, Go Here: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

What Else to Try:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone a Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

Jan 30, 2022 9:55 PM in response to Namdar1134

Namdar1134 wrote:
i am trying to locate my iphone what is wrong with you guys how many times do i need to repeat myself.

I'm just wondering why you believe anyone here has an obligation to help you, when you've given so little information about your situation. This is primarily a user forum and nobody has access to the information on your iPhone.

Do you have anything more like whether or not you have Find My turned on, or anything else? Other than that or calling your phone number using another phone, there's really not much that anyone on a message board is going to be able to do other than suggest old fashioned detective work.

help me find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.