Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i recover voicemails on the same icloud from my precious phone

i upgraded my apple iphone and when i did, my voice mails did not transfer. i had a voicemail from my grandma who has now passed away. is there anyway i can retrieve this voicemail??

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 12:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 1:58 AM

VoiceMail is a carrier-specific service. The messages are stored at the Carrier's server end. Contact the Cellular Service provider and get to know the process of retrieving from their server

If you have some VoiceMail on your device and deleted them from the carrier's server then restoring from iCloud backup will get all the Voicemails saved on your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 1:58 AM in response to jadebaker731

VoiceMail is a carrier-specific service. The messages are stored at the Carrier's server end. Contact the Cellular Service provider and get to know the process of retrieving from their server

If you have some VoiceMail on your device and deleted them from the carrier's server then restoring from iCloud backup will get all the Voicemails saved on your device.

how can i recover voicemails on the same icloud from my precious phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.