Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have installed the latest version of iTunes and I am trying to update my iPhone with the latest version of iOS. i keep getting an error message saying i need to update to the latest version of iTunes which i have already done.

i have installed the latest version of iTunes and I am trying to update my iPhone with the latest version of iOS. i keep getting an error message saying i need to update to the latest version of iTunes which i have already done. i have restarted my pc and iPhone Pro twice each.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 3:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 6:22 AM

It sounds like you are still running Windows 7 or 8, in which case iTunes cannot be updated beyond 12.10.11.2 because the latest versions actually require Windows 10 or 11 - and latest versions are needed for iOS 15 support.

4 replies

i have installed the latest version of iTunes and I am trying to update my iPhone with the latest version of iOS. i keep getting an error message saying i need to update to the latest version of iTunes which i have already done.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.