Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling auto debit app

my son downloaded Facetune2 and they keep auto debiting my account for $53.00 we deleted the app thinking that would fix it but they just took another $53 out of my account. you can't go in an cancel under manage account in your apple store.

so pretty much I'm out over a $100 for nothing.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 10:28 AM

If you are using Family Sharing with your sun and he downloaded the app, then the subscription would be under his account, not yours even though its charging you.

Follow the steps in this support document from a device logged in to his account to cancel the recurring subscription: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then contact Apple support for a refund by clicking here: link-> Contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 10:28 AM in response to Facetune2scam

If you are using Family Sharing with your sun and he downloaded the app, then the subscription would be under his account, not yours even though its charging you.

Follow the steps in this support document from a device logged in to his account to cancel the recurring subscription: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then contact Apple support for a refund by clicking here: link-> Contact Apple Support

Cancelling auto debit app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.