Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could you please help me why can't i register my debit master Card in the Apple Store. I have contacted with the Bank they told me that i should text your apple support to fix this issue. Thank you for cooperation

Could you please help me why can't i register my debit master Card in the Apple Store. I have contacted with the Bank they told me that i should text your apple support to fix this issue. Thank you for cooperation

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 4:55 PM

This is a user to user forum, no one here can help with your financial issues. Click on the Get Support in the uppr right hand corner of this page and see if Apple can help.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.