Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding apps back to home screen

I accidentally deleted my banking app off my home screen and do not know how to put it back on how can I do that

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 7:24 PM

If you accidentally just Removed the app from the Home Screen (not deleted the app), then you can retrieve it from the App Library. The App Library is the last Home Screen on your iPhone when you continue to SWIPE LEFT until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library, then you can search and find the banking app. Once found, then you can DRAG the app out of there and place it on your favorite spot of the Home Screen.

If you have accidentally Deleted the app from the iPhone, then you can open the App Store app and then find it there and download and install it like you did the first time.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 7:24 PM in response to Jennifer3274

If you accidentally just Removed the app from the Home Screen (not deleted the app), then you can retrieve it from the App Library. The App Library is the last Home Screen on your iPhone when you continue to SWIPE LEFT until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library, then you can search and find the banking app. Once found, then you can DRAG the app out of there and place it on your favorite spot of the Home Screen.

If you have accidentally Deleted the app from the iPhone, then you can open the App Store app and then find it there and download and install it like you did the first time.

Axel F.

Jan 31, 2022 7:28 PM in response to Jennifer3274

Jennifer3274 Said:

"Adding apps back to home screen: I accidentally deleted my banking app off my home screen and do not know how to put it back on how can I do that"

-------

Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If this widget has gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Note: You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, make note of them.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout

Adding apps back to home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.