Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my AirPods but lost the charging case on a walk. Is there any way to track the case?

I have my AirPods but lost the charging case on a walk. Is there any way to track the case?

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 7:02 PM

PattyJU Said:

"I have my AirPods but lost the charging case on a walk. Is there any way to track the case?"

-------

How to Track a Lost AirPod Case:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were by at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if this was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 7:02 PM in response to PattyJU

PattyJU Said:

"I have my AirPods but lost the charging case on a walk. Is there any way to track the case?"

-------

How to Track a Lost AirPod Case:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were by at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if this was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.