You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp tells me it’s expired and go to the AppStore to update it but it doesn’t

How do I update WhatsApp on my iPhone? When I go to the App Store it just shows open but it doesn’t

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 1:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 5:46 AM

Hello Puzzled5,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you received a message that the WhatsApp expired so you are trying to update it but it just shows ope and you're unable to update it. We're here to help!

Check out the article below for help with the WhatsApp.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

You may need to contact WhatsApp support: How to contact an app developer.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2022 5:46 AM in response to Puzzled5

Hello Puzzled5,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you received a message that the WhatsApp expired so you are trying to update it but it just shows ope and you're unable to update it. We're here to help!

Check out the article below for help with the WhatsApp.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

You may need to contact WhatsApp support: How to contact an app developer.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

WhatsApp tells me it’s expired and go to the AppStore to update it but it doesn’t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.