Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound Decreases Automatically

So, My MacBook Pro decreases my sound if it is in the highest volume, although the volume bar does not indicate any decreasing.

I can feel it for about 2 seconds, until it decreases.

Any idea?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:25 AM

Hi saeed.ayman,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're noticing a change in volume on your Mac. We'd like to help.

-Is this happening only when using a specific application? Or, are you noticing this in any and all apps?

-Are you listening through your Mac built-in speakers? Or, are you using an external speaker or a set of headphones?

-Does the same issue occur if you connect a set of headphones or other external speaker?

If this is happening when using the Music app on your Mac, check under Music > Preferences > Playback, if you have Sound Check enabled.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 7:25 AM in response to saeed.ayman

Hi saeed.ayman,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're noticing a change in volume on your Mac. We'd like to help.

-Is this happening only when using a specific application? Or, are you noticing this in any and all apps?

-Are you listening through your Mac built-in speakers? Or, are you using an external speaker or a set of headphones?

-Does the same issue occur if you connect a set of headphones or other external speaker?

If this is happening when using the Music app on your Mac, check under Music > Preferences > Playback, if you have Sound Check enabled.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Sound Decreases Automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.