Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a Apple series 7 watch About a week ago. I have done everything that Apple has told me to get it to start charging and it will not. I’m using the charger that came with my watch so I don’t have a clue why it won’t charge

I just bought the Apple Watch series 7 and I’ve had it for about a week and it will not charge. I’ve done everything the Apple site says to do to get it to start charging but I don’t know what else to do

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 1:24 PM

Suggest returning it. You have 14 days

https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund

In other words, if it is defective, do not try to get it repaired, but return it and get a new one. Maybe with in-store pickup so you can unbox it in-store and verify under an Apple Employees eye that it functions properly.

1 reply

I just bought a Apple series 7 watch About a week ago. I have done everything that Apple has told me to get it to start charging and it will not. I’m using the charger that came with my watch so I don’t have a clue why it won’t charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.