Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch band size is too big

I bought apple 7 watch yesterday for my Mother-in-law, but, the band size (5) is too large for her wrist. She used the paper template but it was not accurate. I want to exchange the band for a smaller one.

How to do it?

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 4:13 PM

Did you buy online or directly in your Apple Store? If you bought it in the Apple Store, take the receipt and band with you back to the store and ask for the right size. They'll refund the price of the band and then you'll buy the size you need. If your mother-in-law can go with you to ensure the band fits, that would be best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 4:13 PM in response to DarkKnight832

Did you buy online or directly in your Apple Store? If you bought it in the Apple Store, take the receipt and band with you back to the store and ask for the right size. They'll refund the price of the band and then you'll buy the size you need. If your mother-in-law can go with you to ensure the band fits, that would be best.

apple watch band size is too big

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.