Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Red exclamation mark on my Apple Watch despite pressing both buttons. It’s not getting removed. Kindly help

Red exclamation mark on my watch after software update

pressed The crown button and side button for 10 secs still showing the same

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 4:04 PM

Contained in the related article link you came here from, it tells you if the forced restart procedure does not help, you'll need to contact Apple Support for help. This means either scheduling an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or sending the watch to Apple for service.

If you want to send it in for service, use the Get Support button at the top of this page to contact Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 4:04 PM in response to poonam1978

Contained in the related article link you came here from, it tells you if the forced restart procedure does not help, you'll need to contact Apple Support for help. This means either scheduling an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or sending the watch to Apple for service.

If you want to send it in for service, use the Get Support button at the top of this page to contact Apple.

Red exclamation mark on my Apple Watch despite pressing both buttons. It’s not getting removed. Kindly help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.