Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find my message about an airtag

Earlier today I received a notification that I was being tracked by a airtag? Where can I go back to that message to find out more about it?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 10:06 PM

Did you already check this article?

AirTag and the Find My network have also been designed to discourage unwanted tracking. To discourage tracking without your knowledge, Find My will notify you if an unknown AirTag or other Find My network accessory is seen moving with you over time. An AirTag that isn't with the person who registered it for an extended period of time will also play a sound when moved so you can find it, even if you don’t use an iOS device. If you detect an unknown AirTag or Find My network accessory, use the steps below to learn about it and how to disable it.

copied from: What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag or Find My network accessory is with you

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 10:06 PM in response to Linda_lee

Did you already check this article?

AirTag and the Find My network have also been designed to discourage unwanted tracking. To discourage tracking without your knowledge, Find My will notify you if an unknown AirTag or other Find My network accessory is seen moving with you over time. An AirTag that isn't with the person who registered it for an extended period of time will also play a sound when moved so you can find it, even if you don’t use an iOS device. If you detect an unknown AirTag or Find My network accessory, use the steps below to learn about it and how to disable it.

copied from: What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag or Find My network accessory is with you

Where can I find my message about an airtag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.