Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn off iOS Mail 'Hide My Email' banner forever

Hi, is it possible to turn off this banner forever? Currently I can't find a solution. If I tap on the 'x' it is disappeared but when I open the same email again it'll popup again. Why?

It is a good way to inform users but a bit extreme. It is so big and ugly. Can I turn this off completely if I know what I am doing? Can you please add this option to one of the future releases? Thanks

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 1:31 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 2, 2022 7:42 PM in response to zokn

Hi zokn,

Great question! We'd like to help do our best to answer it. To help understand what it is you're asking, let's start with confirming a few things:

1. From your post, we see you have iOS 15 installed, but the latest is iOS 15.3. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

2. Do you have one set up under Settings > Your Name > iCloud > Hide My Email?

3. Where and when are you seeing this within the Mail app?

4. You mentioned it comes back even after tapping the little 'x', but what occurs when you tap in the little 'Settings' option?

Cheers!

Turn off iOS Mail 'Hide My Email' banner forever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.