Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an apple id that a user created with his employment email and will be retiring soon. Is there a way to change the Apple ID email address so that he may still access his iCloud on new devices?

I have an apple id that a user created with his employment email and will be retiring soon. Is there a way to change the Apple ID email address so that he may still access his iCloud on new devices? iPad / iPhone

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:17 AM

Yes. You can update the email address being used as the Apple ID at any time and maintain access to any content and files stored in iCloud as well as any purchases made and any active subscriptions on the Apple ID

Click here -> Change the email you use as your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply

I have an apple id that a user created with his employment email and will be retiring soon. Is there a way to change the Apple ID email address so that he may still access his iCloud on new devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.