Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized deployment of your i devices in Enterprise mode or Apple Business Manager

Let’s say me here “Hello”

as I am a newbie in this communities, please forgive me if my concerns did deviate too much from anyone’s common interest

my question here is

if you were using a public Wifi with unsecured protocol, is that possible (apparently and technically) that your Apple ID account or devices were deployed by sending phishing web link which asked for your security details…

I mean if they might come disguise as filling your Apple ID and password for (second time or repeatedly) as if your first attempt was failed

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 10:53 AM

You can get phishing message whether you're on unsecured wifi, secure wifi, or cellular data. They can come via iMessage, text message, email, or any other messaging app you use.

You should NEVER use a link in an unexpected message of any kind to 'log in' to any system.

1 reply

Unauthorized deployment of your i devices in Enterprise mode or Apple Business Manager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.