Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change country at Apple ID

I cannot change country after cancelling all subscriptions, having zero balance, dissolving family, removing all connected devices. Don’t know what to do as at the attempt to change the country (to Russia where I moved from the US) my iPhone replies (in Russian) that that cannot be done at this moment. Kindly advice what’s wrong

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 1:38 PM

Have all the subscriptions expired? Cancelling subscriptions in most cases does not immediately stop them. They continue to be active until their renewal date is reached. If they have not reached that point, then they have not expired and the country cannot be changed.

If you need to them to expire immediately and cannot wait, you can contact Apple Support directly to have them terminate them by clicking here: link-> contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 1:38 PM in response to Lukmanov

Have all the subscriptions expired? Cancelling subscriptions in most cases does not immediately stop them. They continue to be active until their renewal date is reached. If they have not reached that point, then they have not expired and the country cannot be changed.

If you need to them to expire immediately and cannot wait, you can contact Apple Support directly to have them terminate them by clicking here: link-> contact Apple Support

Change country at Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.