Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased apps

I want to cancel an app purchased through Apple apps. The developers of the app say I have to do through Apple but when attempt to do that there is no option to cancel and the so-called link. Now what do I do

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 3:01 PM

I go to settings, click on my name, click on subscriptions, next screen says edit subscriptions and has the subscriptions I want to cancel but no way to cancel either one. I have clicked on one or the other of the apps but nothing happens.

clicking on the blue button you suggest didn’t work any differently.

carol

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 3:01 PM in response to Phil0124

I go to settings, click on my name, click on subscriptions, next screen says edit subscriptions and has the subscriptions I want to cancel but no way to cancel either one. I have clicked on one or the other of the apps but nothing happens.

carol

Feb 2, 2022 1:33 PM in response to calaben

What link are you using exactly?

This one has a big blue Cancel a subscription button: click here-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you don't see the subscription after clicking the blue button there, then the subscription is either not tied to the Apple ID you are logged in with, or it does not actually exist to be cancelled.

Feb 2, 2022 3:04 PM in response to calaben

calaben

User level:

Level 1

(4 points)

Feb 2, 2022 3:01 PM in response to Phil0124

carol

Feb 2, 2022 10:10 PM in response to Phil0124

Sorry for the slow reply. When i access the edit subscription window i see the app icons for the apps i want to cancel.

when I click on one the window says Options and then it lists 6 options for premiums & the costs for each.

below those options it says “Select an option to resubscribe”

If you resubscribe your new subscription will begin on Feb 13, 2022.

below that in bright blue letters it says

About Subscriptions and Privacy

that’s all.

I did click on the about….. and was exactly that.

Feb 3, 2022 8:09 AM in response to calaben

calaben wrote:

Sorry for the slow reply. When i access the edit subscription window i see the app icons for the apps i want to cancel.
when I click on one the window says Options and then it lists 6 options for premiums & the costs for each.
below those options it says “Select an option to resubscribe”
If you resubscribe your new subscription will begin on Feb 13, 2022.
below that in bright blue letters it says
About Subscriptions and Privacy
that’s all.
I did click on the about….. and was exactly that.

That means it's already been cancelled. It's asking you to "Resubscribe" because it's no longer subscribed i.e cancelled. There's nothing else left to do.

Purchased apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.