Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD Deletes Notes

For school, I write on the slides that my professor provides on my IPAD then I airdrop it to my laptop. Recently, when I airdrop the slides, my notes are deleted from the slides. They also get deleted when I transfer the slides to my OneNote on my IPAD. I've been using this IPAD 2020 for six months and this issue has been occurring for the last week.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 5:29 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 3, 2022 12:09 PM in response to RxsamRx

Greetings RxsamRx,

It appears that you're experiencing some problems while editing files and we'd like to review some details to investigate.

Which app are you using for these edits or to access the slides in question? Are you editing these using Markup as described at Use Markup on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? Are the slides downloaded or saved on your device before you make the edits? The instructions at Save PDFs to the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch may also be of assistance.

Providing additional details related to the steps you're taking may increase the chances of obtaining a helpful reply. It's also recommended to ensure that all devices are on the latest OS version.

Cheers!

IPAD Deletes Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.