Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data

My phone has LTE but i dont know why its not working its been a week since it turned automatically to 3G and didn’t change since even if i try to fix it from the settings it doesn’t change to LTE

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 12:27 AM

1. Shut Down and ReStart your iPhone. Did that solve the issue?
  2. Contact your carrier and ensure that your account is setup properly to use the LTE Network. What did the carrier tell you?
  3. Finally Reset the Network Settings by opening Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➡️ Reset ➡️ Reset Network Settings: Once this action is completed, then you will have to re-enter the Wi-Fi password(s) again. Does this resolve the issue?

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 12:27 AM in response to SarraBmdn

1. Shut Down and ReStart your iPhone. Did that solve the issue?
  2. Contact your carrier and ensure that your account is setup properly to use the LTE Network. What did the carrier tell you?
  3. Finally Reset the Network Settings by opening Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➡️ Reset ➡️ Reset Network Settings: Once this action is completed, then you will have to re-enter the Wi-Fi password(s) again. Does this resolve the issue?

Axel F.

Feb 3, 2022 1:21 AM in response to SarraBmdn

In addition to what Axel F. suggested, you can also try a force restart. Many a times it solves many problems

Force restart an iPhone with Face ID

To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13, do the following:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.