Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I feee up media storage in my iphone

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 5:44 AM

Apple has a few tips on storage space on an iPhone in the support document How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

This helps to identify data or categories of data you might be able to minimise or delete. Be careful about deleting content also o iCloud. If you delete something on your phone which is synchronised with iCloud it will be deleted on both.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 5:44 AM in response to Benja1

Apple has a few tips on storage space on an iPhone in the support document How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

This helps to identify data or categories of data you might be able to minimise or delete. Be careful about deleting content also o iCloud. If you delete something on your phone which is synchronised with iCloud it will be deleted on both.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.