Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new S7 Apple watch will not pair to my 8S iphone. The message says that my phone doesn’t have the latest update but is 15.03 which is the latest. How do I pair these?

My new 7s watch will not pair to my iphone 8 plus because it says I don’t have the latest ios update but I do. It’s currently at 15.03 so what do I need to do?

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 7:01 AM

Start by tapping the "I" button on your Watch"bottom right corner", which will bring up your device's name. Then on your iPhone, tap the device name that matches the one displayed on your Apple Watch. You'll see a six-digit code will appear, which you'll enter on your iPhone.

Then follow the onscreen instructions to finish pairing your watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 7:01 AM in response to Dyan62

Start by tapping the "I" button on your Watch"bottom right corner", which will bring up your device's name. Then on your iPhone, tap the device name that matches the one displayed on your Apple Watch. You'll see a six-digit code will appear, which you'll enter on your iPhone.

Then follow the onscreen instructions to finish pairing your watch.

My new S7 Apple watch will not pair to my 8S iphone. The message says that my phone doesn’t have the latest update but is 15.03 which is the latest. How do I pair these?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.