Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch sync with iPhone number

My Apple watch has its own line that is separate from my iPhone. I've paired the two, but the numbers don't appear to be synced. I have been missing phone calls and texts on my watch when my phone is not connected via Bluetooth, and when I try to call out independently using my watch only, the receiver's caller ID shows my watch's phone number. How do I sync the two lines so I can take only my watch with me and not miss any incoming calls/texts from my main phone line? My carrier is Verizon.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 7:07 AM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2022 8:46 AM in response to RadicalRachel

Greetings RadicalRachel, 

We understand you have some questions about using your Apple Watch when your iPhone is not nearby. 

Has your Apple Watch ever worked as you’re expecting? A few things you can do are to restart both devices then test. Unpair and then pair the devices again, then test. Once you pair them again, you can restore the backup to your Apple Watch. Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Thanks. 

Apple watch sync with iPhone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.