Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync iPhone and iPad

How can I Sync my iPhone and iPad?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 11:11 AM

Hi there,

I'll do my best to help but you haven't given us much information to go on. If you are trying to sync all your calendars, contacts, reminders, notes etc.. You can do that in the iCloud settings on both of your devices.

Go to the settings app on either device, click your name at the top, then find iCloud settings. Now turn on all of the switches next to the things you'd like to sync between the devices. You will need to do this on both of your devices.

For more information about syncing each thing see the links below:

Troubleshoot iCloud Syncing

Calendar Syncing

Note Syncing

Contacts

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 11:11 AM in response to cleva240

Hi there,

I'll do my best to help but you haven't given us much information to go on. If you are trying to sync all your calendars, contacts, reminders, notes etc.. You can do that in the iCloud settings on both of your devices.

Go to the settings app on either device, click your name at the top, then find iCloud settings. Now turn on all of the switches next to the things you'd like to sync between the devices. You will need to do this on both of your devices.

For more information about syncing each thing see the links below:

Troubleshoot iCloud Syncing

Calendar Syncing

Note Syncing

Contacts

Sync iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.