Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro-Videos too large to send via email

Plainly stated, I am not able to send videos taken with my iPhone 13 Pro via email. I have tried everything I know to try, I even disabled my VPN but still nothing. I have tried to send the videos from not only my phone, but also from my iPad Air (6th Gen), my 27" iMac (Late 2013) as well as my MacBook Pro (Late 2016) and so far have been unable to do so. I'm certain that I'm overlooking something simple but haven't figured out yet just what that may be. HELP!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 5:41 AM

Have you try to use Mail Drop, see this Apple article: Add an email attachment in Mail on iCloud.com

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/icloud/mm6b1a7a10/icloud

Sending large attachments also depends on your ISP.

3 replies

Feb 4, 2022 9:33 AM in response to Raicya

Raicya, thanks for your response. I did as you suggested and it did work, as long as I used iCloud mail. It did not work using my default email program. It also took approximately 4 minutes to upload the video to iCloud mail and then approximately 2 minutes to send the email. I took another short video as a test and tried to send it to myself, with the same results. As the 13 Pro is new and I am new to the iPhone 13 Pro my thinking is that there's something in the video settings on the phone that need to be tweaked to eliminate the issue. The video is a simple 2 minute video but yet it's still 125 mb, I've had several iPhones in the past (Xr, 6s Plus, 5s) and never had this issue. I've taken videos and sent them via email with all of my past iPhones without any issues. Again, thanks for your input.

iPhone 13 Pro-Videos too large to send via email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.