Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Cycle/ Log-aggregated

I can’t view the recharge cycles of my Iphone battery. I have already activated all the option in “Analytics and improvements” but in “Analytics Data” the data “Log-Aggregated” is not found.

How can i do?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 10:06 PM

I'm pretty sure it does. I have already checked the charging cycles in this way several times and there are many tutorials on the internet. I don't know why this data is no longer created. Since my iphone reached the maximum battery capacity of 88% in a year and six months, I want to check the charging cycles.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 10:06 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I'm pretty sure it does. I have already checked the charging cycles in this way several times and there are many tutorials on the internet. I don't know why this data is no longer created. Since my iphone reached the maximum battery capacity of 88% in a year and six months, I want to check the charging cycles.

Feb 4, 2022 12:29 PM in response to XiMoM

I can check, but as far as Apple is concerned, the battery in a device is just fine until it reaches 80%. They won't replace one until then, and if it has been more than a year, then you will pay for the battery change. I just checked and you should have Share iPhone Analytics checked, and it appears that you do. If you just turned on that setting, it may need time to create the log and any entries before you can see it. If you do finally find the file, you need to paste the contents into a text file and search for the words Battery Cycle Count and it should be followed by a number that corresponds to the number of battery cycles. Sorry for the bad information at first.

Battery Cycle/ Log-aggregated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.