Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had many notes but now I see only 50. How do I see all my notes?

I am missing my notes on my iPhone

mold ones cannot be viewed

how do I see all my notes

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 1:41 PM

Hey fdoctor17,

Thanks for reaching out through Apple Support Communities. We understand you've got some notes missing and are happy to help out.

The resource you came from is going to be the best one available to assist you with resolving this issue: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

As outlined in the resource above, you'll want to check your Recently Deleted notes to locate any which may have been accidentally deleted. Also, since some of your notes might be associated with a mail account you have or had on the device, you'll want to check your account settings to first see if any of your email accounts may have been removed from your device. If not, check to ensure your email accounts which might contain your notes still have Notes enabled for syncing.

We hope this information helps out.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2022 1:41 PM in response to fdoctor17

Hey fdoctor17,

Thanks for reaching out through Apple Support Communities. We understand you've got some notes missing and are happy to help out.

The resource you came from is going to be the best one available to assist you with resolving this issue: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

As outlined in the resource above, you'll want to check your Recently Deleted notes to locate any which may have been accidentally deleted. Also, since some of your notes might be associated with a mail account you have or had on the device, you'll want to check your account settings to first see if any of your email accounts may have been removed from your device. If not, check to ensure your email accounts which might contain your notes still have Notes enabled for syncing.

We hope this information helps out.

Take care!

I had many notes but now I see only 50. How do I see all my notes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.