Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sell my Apple Watch?

If I would to sell my apple watch would you guys buy it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 4:10 PM

We guys on this forum are users, just like you. This is a user to user only forum. So no, we guys won't buy your watch. But you can take your watch to your closest Apple Store and they'll evaluate the watch and if it's worth anything (not broken, works perfectly, etc.), they'll offer you an Apple Gift Card, which you can use towards future Apple purchases. They won't buy it for cash.

If you want to sell your watch for cash, you could sell it privately.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 4:10 PM in response to hailee27

We guys on this forum are users, just like you. This is a user to user only forum. So no, we guys won't buy your watch. But you can take your watch to your closest Apple Store and they'll evaluate the watch and if it's worth anything (not broken, works perfectly, etc.), they'll offer you an Apple Gift Card, which you can use towards future Apple purchases. They won't buy it for cash.

If you want to sell your watch for cash, you could sell it privately.

How can I sell my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.