You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Distrub problem

I have an SE running ios 15.2.1. Do Not Disturb does not work under any circumstances, whether for calls on my list or not. I have turned the phone off and on with no difference. Any idea what can be wrong?

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 5:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:47 AM

Go to Settings > Focus. Tap a Focus—for example, Do Not Disturb, Driving, Personal, Sleep, or Work—then follow the onscreen instructions. After setting up your Focus, you can return to Settings > Focus at any time and change any of the following (which are initially set when you create your Focus):

Set up Focus on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 4, 2022 12:47 AM in response to waynefromseaford

Go to Settings > Focus. Tap a Focus—for example, Do Not Disturb, Driving, Personal, Sleep, or Work—then follow the onscreen instructions. After setting up your Focus, you can return to Settings > Focus at any time and change any of the following (which are initially set when you create your Focus):

Set up Focus on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Do Not Distrub problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.