Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraudulent activity

Hi, does anyone know of Apple Fraud and Safety Department number for fraud on device?

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:31 PM

While your iPhone cannot be hacked unless you have jailbroken it, your Apple ID can be compromised, which could lead to an issue with Find My. See this for what to do if you believe your Apple ID has been compromised. If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

6 replies

Feb 4, 2022 12:44 AM in response to steve359

No, my phone appears to be used by other people. Find My shows me in other states looking for things, Find My will say dropped off MacBook on major highway when with me. BMW APPEARS TO HAVE IT RUNNING IN BACKGROUND. Changed password multiple times and devices. First MacBook was hacked and cleaned off completely

Feb 6, 2022 1:05 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I have to understand your devices can be hacked. They don’t hack through the Apple ID but rather through router and your device actual serial number of phone. I had told Apple for months I had two watches showing up and I didn’t have two watches. They told me not to worry about it until my Apple ID was fraudulently found to be connected to purchased I hadn’t made.

Fraudulent activity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.