Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac os not available

trying to upgrade to macOS Monterey but when i try to "GET" the download it says "the requested version of macOS is not available" i have a 2013 macbook pro with Catalina

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 10:07 PM

Maverickngoose Said:

"mac os not available : trying to upgrade to macOS Monterey but when i try to 'GET' the download it says 'the requested version of macOS is not available' i have a 2013 macbook pro with Catalina"

-------

Incompatibility is the Culprit:

You cannot upgrade your Mac to Monterey. This is because it does not meet the hardware requirement for it. See here: macOS Monterey is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 10:07 PM in response to Maverickngoose

Maverickngoose Said:

"mac os not available : trying to upgrade to macOS Monterey but when i try to 'GET' the download it says 'the requested version of macOS is not available' i have a 2013 macbook pro with Catalina"

-------

Incompatibility is the Culprit:

You cannot upgrade your Mac to Monterey. This is because it does not meet the hardware requirement for it. See here: macOS Monterey is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

mac os not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.