Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Apple ID billing address

Hi just setting up my iPhone 12 my billing address on my Apple ID wont accept my postcode even though my region is correct

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 7:30 AM

Welcome Applenew12,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you've had troubles updating your billing address on your Apple ID.

We'd confirm the banking address is the same as the one you've tried adding to your Apple ID and in the same region as your account.

Use the following to update your payment method and details: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

We'd also confirm it is a valid payment method: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

If the issue persist, it might be best to connect with Apple Support: Get Support

Wishing you well, take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 7:30 AM in response to Applenew12

Welcome Applenew12,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you've had troubles updating your billing address on your Apple ID.

We'd confirm the banking address is the same as the one you've tried adding to your Apple ID and in the same region as your account.

Use the following to update your payment method and details: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

We'd also confirm it is a valid payment method: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

If the issue persist, it might be best to connect with Apple Support: Get Support

Wishing you well, take care.

iPhone Apple ID billing address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.