Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Cerner compatible with macOS 12.1 Monterey?

Has anyone gotten the new Mac OS 12.1 Monterey and tried accessing Cerner on it? I am a physician who needs to access and use our EHR Cerner remotely. This was done easily on previous versions with downloading Citrix Receiver but Monterey will not let me use Citrix Receiver for some reason. I did go ahead and download "Citrix Workspace" to access Cerner however it is incredibly slow and will not allow me to make/edit any of my notes in Cerner so it's essentially useless. Please help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 11:56 AM

Citrix Receiver, which only supports macOS through 10.13.*, was replaced in August 2018 by the Citrix Workspace app. The latter shows compatibility with macOS Monterey 12.1. It is Citrix's responsibility to provide compatibility with later versions of macOS.

You may need to engage your technical support staff to assist with configuring the Citrix Workspace app and any other adjustments to access Cerner over it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 11:56 AM in response to sylwiar22

Citrix Receiver, which only supports macOS through 10.13.*, was replaced in August 2018 by the Citrix Workspace app. The latter shows compatibility with macOS Monterey 12.1. It is Citrix's responsibility to provide compatibility with later versions of macOS.

You may need to engage your technical support staff to assist with configuring the Citrix Workspace app and any other adjustments to access Cerner over it.

Is Cerner compatible with macOS 12.1 Monterey?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.