Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I export Apple Health data from one AppleID and import that data into the Apple Health app of a different AppleID?

I will try to keep this short and sweet. For reasons I will spare you from, I need to delete the AppleID I am using to post here. I have made the necessary arrangements with all my data, leaving the menstrual cycle tracking data in the Apple Health app last. I have used the Apple Health app for the last 7 years ONLY for this data collection and it is vitally important. In particular the historical information and reminders, which I will lose if I cannot transfer over to a new AppleID. So...

1. How do I export my historical data from the Apple Health app in AppleID #1?
  2. Can I import the exported historical data into the Apple Health app in new AppleID #2?
  3. If so, how do I import the exported historical data into the Apple Health app in new AppleID #2?

Many thanks for your assistance!

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 11:40 AM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2022 10:12 AM in response to Community User

I genuinely need assistance, so I'm asking again. I did create another post, but the folks running these communities seem to have removed it without explanation.

I have exported very important data from the Health app associated with this AppleID. Can I import that same data into the Health app of a different AppleID?

This doesn't seem to be a very difficult question to answer. Please advise. Many thanks!

Can I export Apple Health data from one AppleID and import that data into the Apple Health app of a different AppleID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.