Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I no longer have an Apple device, But being charged 2.99/mth since 2020. Need Refund

I have been trying to get a refund of this charge since 2020, plus to stop this continuing charge every month. i no longer have an Apple device.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:47 PM

This is a user-to-user forum with no Apple participation. The only way to get a refund is to request following these instructions→Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support, and follow up with Apple support (NOT this user forum). You are unlikely to get a refund for charges over the past 2 years, but you may get a month or two.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2022 12:47 PM in response to Tre-11

This is a user-to-user forum with no Apple participation. The only way to get a refund is to request following these instructions→Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support, and follow up with Apple support (NOT this user forum). You are unlikely to get a refund for charges over the past 2 years, but you may get a month or two.

I no longer have an Apple device, But being charged 2.99/mth since 2020. Need Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.