Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not sync ipod with pc

all of a sudden when I plug my Ipod into the PC, the itunes is not allowing me to sync the ipod. It does show it as a device. I have made sure that the drivers are up to date. I have tried different cords and different USB ports.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 8:04 PM

/do you get an error message? Have you followed these instructions:Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210612

3 replies

Feb 5, 2022 5:01 AM in response to daleflygare

daleflygare wrote:

the itunes is not allowing me to sync the ipod.

That suggests that you see a message telling you that your action is forbidden. So as bobjbkln has asked, did you see a message telling you what the issue is?

If instead, what actually happened is that iTunes appeared to go through the motions of a Sync, but nothing was changed on the iPod, then check the Sync options in case they have somehow been changed. The steps for that are in the article that bobjbkln linked.

can not sync ipod with pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.