Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what's the highest version of iWork 09 I can use with operating system High Sierra?

I have iWork 09 v.4.0.3 installed on my Mac running High Sierra. What is the highest version of iWork I can update to? And where do I find that update?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 8:01 AM

The last version of iWork '09 (Pages '09 v4.3, Numbers '09 v2.3, and Keynote '09 v5.3) will work on all versions of High Sierra, and only on the last v10.14.5 and 10.14.6 updates of Mojave.

If your iWork '09 was originally installed from a retail DVD, then you can update those individual applications as mentioned above by installing the Apple iWork 9.3 updater. If your individual iWork '09 applications were obtained prior to Fall 2013 from the Mac App Store, then do not use the linked updater as it is incompatible.

The updater will introduce versions and autosave, the latter provided you actually save the document once.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 8:01 AM in response to Elppa78

The last version of iWork '09 (Pages '09 v4.3, Numbers '09 v2.3, and Keynote '09 v5.3) will work on all versions of High Sierra, and only on the last v10.14.5 and 10.14.6 updates of Mojave.

If your iWork '09 was originally installed from a retail DVD, then you can update those individual applications as mentioned above by installing the Apple iWork 9.3 updater. If your individual iWork '09 applications were obtained prior to Fall 2013 from the Mac App Store, then do not use the linked updater as it is incompatible.

The updater will introduce versions and autosave, the latter provided you actually save the document once.

what's the highest version of iWork 09 I can use with operating system High Sierra?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.