Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment method

unable to remove my payment method even after removing all subscriptions

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 11:09 PM

Rangasr Said:

"payment method: unable to remove my payment method even after removing all subscriptions"

-------

Zero-Out your Balance:

Have you located to a different country/region? If so, then you need to zero-out your balance, first. To do that either: (A)Purchase something that is more expensive than what is in your account. Or (B) Contact Apple Support, requesting that they zero-out your balance.

Have Apple Zero-Out the Balance: 

So, call Apple Support at the links provided below. Have the Apple Rep zero-out the balance, bringing it to 0.00$

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2022 11:09 PM in response to Rangasr

Rangasr Said:

"payment method: unable to remove my payment method even after removing all subscriptions"

-------

Zero-Out your Balance:

Have you located to a different country/region? If so, then you need to zero-out your balance, first. To do that either: (A)Purchase something that is more expensive than what is in your account. Or (B) Contact Apple Support, requesting that they zero-out your balance.

Have Apple Zero-Out the Balance: 

So, call Apple Support at the links provided below. Have the Apple Rep zero-out the balance, bringing it to 0.00$

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.