Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro trade in is full price or how much?

The screen of my iphone 11 pro is broken a little bit below. All funcion are working verry well. This trade in is full price or how much?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, 14

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 7:59 AM

See this Apple article: Turn the device you have into the one you want.

https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in

Scroll to FAQ -> How much will I get for my trade-in?

4 replies

Feb 5, 2022 9:09 AM in response to mariano109

That’s clearly a complete loss on the screen. For trade in value it’s evaluated as damaged or not. In the United States the trade in evaluator says $375 for one in good overall condition or $90 if there’s any damage to the touchscreen. Since the screen repair is $279 plus tax in the US, it wouldn’t make sense to replace it just to get the $285 higher trade in value unless it’s where sales tax isn’t charged. If it still works, it might be worth just keeping.

Feb 5, 2022 11:07 AM in response to mariano109

I just consolidated 2 phone numbers onto my single iPhoneSE. This exposes me to the risk of having no functional phone in case of trouble if it fails at an inconvenient time. You have an option to keep the old phone which still works as a disaster backup ... carrier can talk you through adding an eSIM if the physical SIM is not usable. Just my view of things.

iPhone 11 Pro trade in is full price or how much?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.