Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my AirPods volume low?

Why is the volume on my AirPods low?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 9:13 AM

Hi AirPodslowvolume,

We understand that the volume for your AirPods or an AirPod is low. Check out the information below, from this article, and let us know if it helps:

"If there's low volume in one AirPod

If your left or right AirPod isn't playing any sound, or if the volume is too quiet, follow these steps:

1. Check the microphone and speaker mesh on each AirPod. 

2. If you see any debris, clean your AirPods using the guidelines in this article, and see if that fixes the issue.

3. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Balance, and make sure that the balance is set in the middle."

This article could also be helpful: Change the AirPods volume while listening to iPhone - Apple Support

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 9:13 AM in response to AirPodslowvolume

Hi AirPodslowvolume,

We understand that the volume for your AirPods or an AirPod is low. Check out the information below, from this article, and let us know if it helps:

"If there's low volume in one AirPod

If your left or right AirPod isn't playing any sound, or if the volume is too quiet, follow these steps:

1. Check the microphone and speaker mesh on each AirPod. 

2. If you see any debris, clean your AirPods using the guidelines in this article, and see if that fixes the issue.

3. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Balance, and make sure that the balance is set in the middle."

This article could also be helpful: Change the AirPods volume while listening to iPhone - Apple Support

Take care.

Why is my AirPods volume low?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.