Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Library - Where TF is it??

Where did the App library window go on itunes? It used to show all the apps you had purchased and previously downloaded. Now the best I can do is find them by scrolling back wards through purchase history which only shows them a few at a time. Any trying to find one from a year ago that I can't remember what it was called is a nightmare.

What am I doing wrong here? How do I get the library window back?

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 3:43 PM

Icehammer wrote:

... Im guessing there is no way to find out what apps are associated with my account in the cloud either? I have to basically re-search for each one to see if its already on my account??

Open the App Store app on one of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, tap the circular user icon at the top right of the screen, tap "Purchased.."

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 3:43 PM in response to Icehammer

Icehammer wrote:

... Im guessing there is no way to find out what apps are associated with my account in the cloud either? I have to basically re-search for each one to see if its already on my account??

Open the App Store app on one of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, tap the circular user icon at the top right of the screen, tap "Purchased.."

Feb 8, 2022 3:26 PM in response to FoxFifth

Oh thats interesting, I was under the impression that Apple was still interested in selling APPs as a service. Why on earth would purchase something that disappears from everything but memory when I preform a product reset or reformat?

Could you imagine downloading music where you canoot sort or review the songs you have in your library?

Im guessing there is no way to find out what apps are associated with my account in the cloud either? I have to basically re-search for each one to see if its already on my account??

App Library - Where TF is it??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.