You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Battery Alert Work Arounds?

Does anyone have any good work arounds for the lack of low battery alerts on the Apple Watch? Any apps or an iPhone shortcut/automation to monitor Apple Watch levels?

Yes, it will tell you when it's entering conservation mode but that's not low battery battery alert - that's an alert telling you that it'll be mostly shut down until you charge it.

If I am in the middle of a long workout, that can kill the watch.

If I'm away from home, then I basically lose the use of the watch until I'm back home.

I don't understand why there isn't an option to get an alert at say 20% or 30%. That seems pretty easy. 10% is just too low, too late. It's extra weird because your phone knows the watch's battery level and can set alerts so...

I believe Apple's solution is to charge it over night but then you can't use it to track sleep and that's one of my main uses for it. I could also set a daily reminder to charge it but that's not practical for me/not what I'm looking for.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 1:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 1:33 AM

Suggest your idea here;

1 reply

Apple Watch Battery Alert Work Arounds?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.