Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all the songs I purchased when I cancelled music subscription. I thought I bought them. But apparently I only rented them

I lost all the songs I purchased when I cancelled music subscription. I thought I bought them. But apparently I only rented them

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 4:38 PM

Apple Music and iTunes are separate now. If you did buy songs before you started using Apple Music (or during) make sure you are signed into the apple music Apple Music app and then go to "Check for Available Downloads" this might trigger the application to sync and show any songs you purchased.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 4:38 PM in response to jmangel

Apple Music and iTunes are separate now. If you did buy songs before you started using Apple Music (or during) make sure you are signed into the apple music Apple Music app and then go to "Check for Available Downloads" this might trigger the application to sync and show any songs you purchased.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.