Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone heating

hello, i bought myself a new iphone 11 128gb today and i noticed that when i normally use my smartphone, for example i am flipping through tiktok feed for about 10 minutes and the back of the phone starts to heat up and it can be felt, who can help me, what is the problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 5:10 PM

Your iPhone 11 will get warm when the processor is engaged along with playing videos or games. It may even get hot at times depending on ambient conditions. All this is normal. If your iPhone gets too hot to operate then it will shut down as a safety precaution. If it has not shut down then it is not overheating and operating / charging normally.

If your iPhone 11 gets too hot to touch then you can have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center and take advantage of the 1YR Limited Warranty from Apple.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 5:10 PM in response to merxik

Your iPhone 11 will get warm when the processor is engaged along with playing videos or games. It may even get hot at times depending on ambient conditions. All this is normal. If your iPhone gets too hot to operate then it will shut down as a safety precaution. If it has not shut down then it is not overheating and operating / charging normally.

If your iPhone 11 gets too hot to touch then you can have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center and take advantage of the 1YR Limited Warranty from Apple.

Axel F.

phone heating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.