Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness+ stops after 60 seconds

Hello- the last few times I have tried to do a work out, they have exited at the 60 second mark- I airplay it to my appleTV and I try a number of workouts- same result. 60 seconds and exits AirPlay and stops the workout.

reboot phone, same issue. iPhone11 pro, Apple Watch series 4 latest appletv

help!

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 6:50 PM

Hi Ian,

Apologies as I may not understand your issue correctly. You are running the Fitness+ app from your iPhone and Airplay-ing it to your AppleTV? If that is the case I'd suggest running the Fitness+ app directly from your AppleTV.

-Launch Fitness+ on your AppleTV then on your Watch launch the Fitness app and press connect (the ability to connect may pop up automatically once you launch it on AppleTV. Then you'll just press connect).

If you are launching Fitness+ from your iPhone 11 and Airplay-ing it to the AppleTV, what happens when you try to AirPlay a 3 minute sample video from Safari or from AppeTV+? I suggest this test to see if the 60 second issue with Airplay is an issue limited to Fitness or a larger iPhone Airplay to AppleTV issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 6:50 PM in response to IanG78

Hi Ian,

Apologies as I may not understand your issue correctly. You are running the Fitness+ app from your iPhone and Airplay-ing it to your AppleTV? If that is the case I'd suggest running the Fitness+ app directly from your AppleTV.

-Launch Fitness+ on your AppleTV then on your Watch launch the Fitness app and press connect (the ability to connect may pop up automatically once you launch it on AppleTV. Then you'll just press connect).

If you are launching Fitness+ from your iPhone 11 and Airplay-ing it to the AppleTV, what happens when you try to AirPlay a 3 minute sample video from Safari or from AppeTV+? I suggest this test to see if the 60 second issue with Airplay is an issue limited to Fitness or a larger iPhone Airplay to AppleTV issue.

Fitness+ stops after 60 seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.