Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I restore accidentally deleted phone calls

Can I restore accidentally deleted phone records ?

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 4:32 PM

The only way you restore the recently calls list is by restoring from a backup file that has the phone numbers that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for numbers that existed more than 24 hours ago, then restoring from an iCloud backup won’t work because iCloud backups are overwritten every 24 hours. You would need a computer backup file, to restore from, that you may have created and saved on the date when those numbers existed. NOTE that once you restore then the iPhone will be returned to the way it was (data, apps etc) during the time of the backup.

If you do not have a computer backup then none of the above is applicable. Your best bet is to log into your account with your carrier and check the call logs on their website. This is the easiest way.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 4:32 PM in response to Nawniee

The only way you restore the recently calls list is by restoring from a backup file that has the phone numbers that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for numbers that existed more than 24 hours ago, then restoring from an iCloud backup won’t work because iCloud backups are overwritten every 24 hours. You would need a computer backup file, to restore from, that you may have created and saved on the date when those numbers existed. NOTE that once you restore then the iPhone will be returned to the way it was (data, apps etc) during the time of the backup.

If you do not have a computer backup then none of the above is applicable. Your best bet is to log into your account with your carrier and check the call logs on their website. This is the easiest way.

Axel F.

Can I restore accidentally deleted phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.