Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 will not connect to available internet. All other devices working any suggestions?

My iPhone 12 will not connect to available internet all other devices working. Any suggestions?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 6:18 PM

• If the problem is only with Wi-Fi, Restart your router
  • If your router has Access Control (also called MAC filtering) enabled, your phone’s Wi-Fi address must be in the list of authorized devices in router settings
  • If it doesn’t work with Wi-Fi or cellular connections, and if you have VPN installed, delete the VPN app and VPN profile
  • Try Reset Network Settings in the Settings app, General/Transfer or Reset Phone/Reset

If none of these suggestions resolve the problem contact Apple support using the Get Support link at the top of this page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 6:18 PM in response to Madgigi21

• If the problem is only with Wi-Fi, Restart your router
  • If your router has Access Control (also called MAC filtering) enabled, your phone’s Wi-Fi address must be in the list of authorized devices in router settings
  • If it doesn’t work with Wi-Fi or cellular connections, and if you have VPN installed, delete the VPN app and VPN profile
  • Try Reset Network Settings in the Settings app, General/Transfer or Reset Phone/Reset

If none of these suggestions resolve the problem contact Apple support using the Get Support link at the top of this page.

My iPhone 12 will not connect to available internet. All other devices working any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.