You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In “Find My” app I can share locations of my Cell Phone, AirPods, IPods with my wife’s cell phone, however, I cannot find a way to share location of an AirTag. Is there a setting for doing this?

Can “Find My”app be used to locate an item like an “AirTag” in a Family Sharing situation in the same way cell phones, AirPods, iPad device locations can be shared? If so, how?

Thank you

Dave

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 1:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 3:12 AM

AirTags can be seen in Find My only on the account with which they were set up. Your wife can't see your AirTags, even in Family sharing.

2 replies

In “Find My” app I can share locations of my Cell Phone, AirPods, IPods with my wife’s cell phone, however, I cannot find a way to share location of an AirTag. Is there a setting for doing this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.