Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Unavailable

It doesn't say iphone is disabled after i entered the wrong passcode in a bunch of times. I had a fever yesterday and was certain my iphone was my laptop and kept entering the wrong passcode, which i now remember.

Can i get my phone to let me enter my passcode? If so,

How can i get this iphone 13 working without a factory reset?

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 2:04 AM

"iPhone unavailable" is the new message when you tried the wrong passcode too many times.

You can sometimes remedy this without a computer if on iOS 15.2 or later, but you will still need the Apple ID password. It will WIPE the phone. No way round it.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Unfortunately this article shows a different message and it has been reported

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 2:04 AM in response to IanBeveridge

"iPhone unavailable" is the new message when you tried the wrong passcode too many times.

You can sometimes remedy this without a computer if on iOS 15.2 or later, but you will still need the Apple ID password. It will WIPE the phone. No way round it.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Unfortunately this article shows a different message and it has been reported

iPhone Unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.